Thursday 17 March 2016

Inspired by the 2014/15 Taiping Toastmasters Club "Toastmaster of the Year" Award .

Thanks TM Lawren Yong for this beautiful plaque which I will treasure .  I am glad I finally got the opportunity to join Toastmasters .  It's never too late as this interesting programme has helped me develop my communication skills and now I am more confident in delivering speeches in public. Moreover, I have found many new good friends in Toastmasters.  I hope to be able to serve this club and  help to mentor other new members as well.  When I am free, I hope to improve on this blog too. 
My special thanks and appreciation goes to Immediate Past President Lawrence for this inspiring award. for 2014 / 2015. I didn't expect it and it came as a lovely surprise.  Having joined Toastmasters since 1 July 2014, I have tried my best to catch up with the missing years.  I appreciate the trust in me to hold the post of Vice President of Education too.  This is surely another challenge for me to prove myself to be a competent communicator and a good leader  in  the near future. Thanks to President Corrine Eng , my mentor DTM Sukhdev and fellow Toastmasters of my club and others who have inspired me a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment